Friday, January 18, 2013

Project HGCC Destiny


I wonder if this plan will work out nicely. Technically it is somewhat of a "mod training" whereby I try to put this 2 together and make an "updated Destiny". Both are bootleg kits from TT Hongli/Gao Gao. Well, lets see how this goes. Have yet to start anything though except putting the 0 Gundam together. Maybe I should use the unbuilt bootleg Destiny instead since this has been painted (with markers) already.

PS: The HG Gao Gao 0 Gundam isn't half bad. The overall build quality is quite solid. The faceplate has a bit of a problem so I stuck it on with bluetack since I may be using the parts here for the mod later on.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^