Monday, November 22, 2010

Anime Festival Asia 2010 (AFAX) – Day 2 – Regional Cosplay Competition

Since I’m particularly busy at the moment, I’ll roll out the supposedly middle posting for the 2nd day. Yes, the last day of AFAX will have three parts total due to the number of photos and text I wish to type. Since my posting of the MGF Kamen Rider Double/W CycloneJoker is quite delayed, I’ll be releasing some photos on my FB for those who are curious to see. I’m not done with the photo-shoot yet since I’m not so satisfied with the current output. :X

At any rate, enjoy the videos! I’m sure some of you will like these since this year’s cosplay competition was sure interesting to watch!
Note: Sorry for the shaky videos for some parts. ^^; I should get a camcorder and a stand next time.

Additional note: If you've already seen my videos on my Youtube channel, then you needn't read this post anymore. ^^;

Read more!

0 comments:

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^