Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Current Lockscreen and Wallpaper



Right now this is my lockscreen and wallpaper respectively for the Samsung Galaxy S II. Photo is taken by the Samsung Champ BTW; which is now my backup phone.

I'm also trying a free limited watermark app that looks to be doing its job. Luckily I normally resize my photos to 800px wide before uploading (which is the app's free limit).

This is just a random filler post nonethesless. Better get back to my assignments.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comments:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^