Friday, October 7, 2011

PS3 Disgaea 3 & 4 GET!

Got these in the mail today. I know there will be a remake for Disgaea 3 for the PS Vita but still thought of getting the game that made me decide to get the PS3 in the first place. I really wanted Disgaea 3 for ages. The one on the right is the Disgaea 4 Premium edition. Not really much in fact but the price wasn't far off from the standard release currently so I went with it since I had the chance. (And if anyone wants to retaliate again, Disgaea 4 is my 2nd PS3 game that cost me more than RM100, Disgaea 3 cost me less than that.)

The US premium edition only comes with a bonus of a guide book and fixed pose figure of Fuka.

The figure doesn't exactly shout "quality" to me but okay-ish.

Overall the premium edition feels alright but could be better. I'd like to get that Nendo Fuka if possible but sadly I couldn't grasp the chance when the Japanese release was up last time. Ah well, still enjoying it at any rate. =)

That's all for this month's get post so far. Still haven't brought myself to type out some of the review posts yet since the mood hasn't kicked in. ^^; I think some of you would like some write up about the SAMS Maid Cafe 2011 event that was held on 23rd September... >.>
Okay, time for bed, seriously.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

anonymous

DVD said...

How do you know i am an alien. You are right. I am an alien from planet Mars. Came down to earth to eat your tiny winy Brain.

DVD said...

WE ARE THE MARTIANS!!!

DVD said...

YOU EARTHLINGS SHALL BOW DOWN TO THE MARTIANS!

DVD said...

YOU CAN BRING YOUR TINY WINY GUNDAMS TO FIGHT AGAINST US. YOUR GUNDAMS STAND NO CHANCE AT ALL TO FIGHT AGAINST THE ALMIGHTY ALIENS OF THE UNIVERSE. WE HAVE BEEN TARGETING YOU BECAUSE WE BELIEVE YOU ARE THE MINISTER OF ROBOTS. YOU BUILD GUNDAMS WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU CAN CONQUER THE UNIVERSE.YOU SHALL PAY THE PRICE FOR HAVING THE INTENTIONS OF BUILDING ROBOTS TO DESTROY US. WE SHALL SEE REAL SOON.
YOURS SINCERELY,
YOU KNOW WHO ALIEN
MINISTER OF THE ANTI-ROBOTS MINISTRY.

DVD said...

SAY NO TO GUNDAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Cass said...

Oh my. A real life alien on my blog! I feel honored to have such a foreign being in my presence! No wonder you have so much free time. You're studying us! =O

I YAM TEH' AWESOME said...

Aliens...

Did you guys probe your mothers through her ass? 8D Bet your families looks twice as ugly as you LOL

Anonymous said...

LET'S FARKING KILL EM' ALL THEM B*TCHES ALIEN!!! WHO'S ARMY? WELL I AM KUNGFU PANDA!! - NL

I YAM TEH' AWESOME said...

Kill? Dammit bro, get teh' fuck out. We have Area 51, where them aliens get bisected, faggots. 83

Yuki said...

Report to Nasa. they would be interested in finding out who these Aliens are.

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^