Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally - I Got a Nintendo DS! *Insert FFVII Victory Song Here*

Christmas came early for me this year and I finally got myself a Nintendo DS! Long I wait until I had the funds and ability to buy one. However, with some monetary sharing between siblings, it gave me the chance to obtain this piece of gaming fun. Of course, I think my younger sister will monopolize it most of the time especially during her school holiday. ^^;

At any rate, the picture you see above is kindly borrowed through Google image search. This is the exact model and color I got. I luckily managed to find a seller who sells them at a relatively low price, which I feel is thelowest I've seen anyone selling them for. So yay.

Okay, time to enjoy the DS, thanks to the R4 included. *cough*

1 comments:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^