See it at my Facebook album.Not really a preview when these are all the shots I'll be using to make the extremely late review of the figure once I have enough time to sit down to type it up proper. In a way, the review can't really do much in terms of a purchase consideration as it has been discontinued. There's always a chance for it to be re-released sometime in the future or some hobby shop luckily have it in stock.
PS: I'll be off for Gawai next week. Those who are celebrating Gawai too, Selamat Ari Gawai!
For those curious, just read a bit ahead for an early pro and cons write down.
- Strike Freedom looks great in this version.
- Metallic paint for some parts of the body.
- Great articulation.
- Abundance of gimmicks/movable parts.*
- Not all parts are gold plated, most are in puke gold (for those gold parts).
- Extremely back-heavy. Most of the weight is the wings themselves. You will definitely need a stand ready for it.
- Nubs are dead obvious when you see them (hidden mostly in the rear sections).
- Abundance of movable parts leads to many parts easily falling apart when posing it such as the beam saber hilts and side-skirts railgun (when expanding). The wings are pretty much fine oddly enough.