Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Notice Anything?

I'm kinda busy for the time being as well as preoccupied with a certain online game (Luna Online) since I'm playing it with my sister (a warrior and healer party combo). Anyways, I was thinking of doing this post yesterday but online gaming can really eat up your time, y'know? >_>

So, do you see anything different from usual (except this shot doesn't have the Satellite Cannon yet)? Virtual cookies for those who can. I know ZD will sure know straight away as well as those who have heard/read of my thoughts about this one.

First part of this review either tonight or tomorrow. Photos are done for that part so yeah.

5 comments:

bd77 said...

Seems like you've modded the rear knee part so it can do a proper kneeling pose.

Dude... You know that unit is... poisonous to me... X_X

ZoiDieCT ArchAeA said...

@Bd agreed. you mod the knee. i can see where you cut the upper armor to allow more bend on upper bending point. GJ~! =D

chubbybots said...

Cut the skirt armor also hehe ^^ This kit just looks so good straight build...

GunStray said...

You gave it a moon lunar base, didnt yah^^;;;;;

I'll agree with the folks above me.

CD said...

Haha, you guys are right and the post is up!

@bd: You must get the GX~ >D

@chubbs: Yeah, it is very good OOB.

@GunStray: Oh snaps! YOU NOTICED?! The black background and the white surface! I was being too obvious! D:
*sarcasm*

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^