Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Camera is Currently Away for Servicing

Due to the black spots I've stated before, I've sent my camera away on servicing. So, expect less posts from me or not. Considering how well my phone camera performed for the 00 Qan[T] quick review, I still can. Then again, I can just use my previous camera. ^^;


Next review up is on my all time favorite Gundam, again. Never thought I could get this version but very happy that I did which made my trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah worthwhile.

I also upgraded the house internet infrastructure a bit since I managed to get two of these for RM30 each (although they were sold for RM25 during the PC Fair earlier but I couldn't get them at that time). Now I can position my ADSL/Router better and have a more well spread out wireless range for the computers in the house. :D

That's all for now.

1 comments:

mangyver5223 said...

U still can use ur phone for reviews. Hope other review will comes.

Counter

Free Blog Counter

Note: This counter is made on the 9th of March 2009. It only counts unique hits FYI. ^^